My co-worker, Sharon, came to have lunch today since her new job just moved to downtown Cbus which is 7 minutes away. Luca greeted her at the door and shook her hand and said "Nice to meet you." While we were having lunch Sharon and I were just catching up and Luca interrupted us to say "I just farted!" Then he started busting out laughing.
More funny things Luca said this week:
Me: "You're my hunny bunny."
Luca: "I'm not a bunny! A bunny rabbit is a bunny!"
Me: "I love you, baby!"
Luca: "I'm not a baby, I'm Luca!"
I took the kids outside for a walk since it's been raining all week & we haven't really been outside much. I let the kids run around an empty lot and Olivia found her 1st mud puddle and decide to stomp and splash around in it. I should've taken a pic but I wouldn't allow her past the mudroom she was so dirty! She's not afraid to get dirty, Luca, on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment