Monday, May 16, 2011

The next Abercrombie Models....

I hosted playgroup today and as soon as almost everyone was leaving Luca spilled his juice all over his shirt so I took it off so I could clean it so it wouldn't stain. Well, his buddy, Croy wanted to take his shirt off like Luca, too and I had to snap a pic of these handsome little guys.



Sometimes Luca can be very grateful and really mean it. I made Luca Orzo with Laughing Cow cheese which he loves and he looked at me and said "Thank You, Momma" and he always says Thank you but I could really tell he really appreciated it. While we were eating dinner he said "You're a nice Momma." It was very, very sweet and made my day. I put him to bed and he was so happy and smiling really big and I said "Why are you so happy?" His response..."Because I love you!"

1 comment: