I ordered Olivia butterfly wings for her Bday party and it came in the mail yesterday. I opened it up and tried them on her and was telling her how cute she looked. I didn't realize Luca was watching the entire time and had a sad face and said "I want butterfly wings, too." I felt awful! I tried to explain to him that it was for her Bday and that girls wear butterfly wings. So, Corey did the sweetest thing. He's so creative that he used the envelope that it came in and made him "Buzz light year wings" Luca was so happy and he's been wearing it all over the house the past two days.
To Infinity & Beyond!!!!
Showing off his wings. Luca wears his watch that his Nonno bought him. Today as we were leaving to go to the park he looked at his watch and said to me "It's 6:30! We gotta go!"
Olivia's look on her face as if she's thinking "Seriously?"
I can't wait to see her butterfly wings! where did you find it?
ReplyDeleteMary, I ordered it on Amazon.
ReplyDelete