Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had an amazing Mother's Day today!  I am so fortunate to have two healthy, beautiful kids in my life.  I love them so much.  I also appreciate my Mom even more now that I'm a Mom.  And thanks to Corey for making me feel so special today!  I'm a very lucky girl!  I got to sleep in today and Corey made us all homemade donuts - my favorite!  It's basically bread dough fried with sugar and cinammon.  There was also a bouquet of flowers on the table for me from the kids and tulips from Corey which was very sweet.  We worked out and stopped by Corey's Moms house to wish her a Happy Moms Day. Then we ate lunch and BOTH kids took a great nap.  We went to PF Changs and had a great dinner with the fam. (Obviously I am cheating on my new trying to eat healthy kick - I don't like to call it a diet b/c I hate that word).  Here are pics after dinner we just had some fun outside with the kids. 

Luca practicing Lax. It was such a gorgeous day out today!
He's got such good form!  I'll have to definitely save these pictures in case he decides to play Lacrosse in High School someday!
My beautiful little girl.  Look at her curls.  Where does she get them from?
So handsome!
Some black and whites!  Thanks Corey for taking lots of pics of me and my babies today.  I know they are not babies anymore which is very sad but I still like to call them my babies.
Chasing Luca!
Running down the hill. She went on the potty again today!  Woo hoo!
She like to tell everyone about whats in her crib "My paci, my pillow, my blanket, my baby."  It's too cute!

Picking flowers for Mommy!
Givng me a flower.  He's so sweet.  We've taught him how to shake hands with people and look them in the eye and say 'nice to meet you.'  Well, he's got it down.  Today at PF Changs one of the other servers brought our food and he was Corey's old Lax student and he started talking to Corey.  Luca stuck his hand out to him and said "Nice to meet you."  The server said it back to him with a big smile.  It was cute!
Olivia liked to put the flowers in her hair.  She's definitely very attached to me which I love so much.  I was sitting on a stone and she kept coming behind me and would play with my hair and give me hugs it was sweet and made my day!

1 comment: