Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time Out!

Olivia did the funniest thing today!  She put her baby in the corner and said "Time out!  2 Minutes!  No cry!" then she whispered "Shhhh!"  Obviously, she watches me put Luca in time out daily and occasionally, she goes in time out, too but not as much as Luca.  Then she went  back to the baby and said "Tell me..." Probably because I say to Luca, "Tell me why you were in time out?" Then she said "Sorry!"    I had to grab my camera because she kept doing it over and over again so I will try to upload the video if I can.  Super Nanny would be proud.

Speaking of time outs for 2 minutes...I can't believe in 5 more days Luca's time outs will be increased to 3 minutes!  My baby boy is turning 3 years old!!!  That's just crazy to me!  It's unreal how fast 3 years went by.  I was due on March 5th and Luca was born on March 6th.  Corey and I thought for sure I was going to have him early - we thought he was going to be a leap year baby and be born on February 29th.  Corey bought me a ring with Luca's birthstone as a "push gift" and the stone was for February because we were positive that he was going be a February baby but he took it back and the birthstone is a beautiful Aquamarine!   I'm getting very excited about his Bday festivities, although I've been slacking b/c I haven't been feeling so great. Luca requested a "fish cake."  I'm not so sure why he's obsessed with fish?  Maybe because he likes the movie Finding Nemo?  Or that he asked for a fishing pole for Xmas?  I don't know, but it's going to be a fish themed birthday party per his request!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is going to be 3 either. I am practicing making an owl cake for Gabri's 1st birthday,hopefully it turns out. I can't wait to make Luca's fish cake too!

    ReplyDelete