Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I took the kids to the Moms N Munchkins St. Patty's day party today. I took a few pics before we left for the party.

I liked how this turned out in black and white.
This one, too!
What a handsome little guy!
I won this shirt for her!  Isn't cute?  I haven't won anything in a long time, I was so excited!  By the way, Olivia is cutting two more teeth up top and she has cut another top tooth in the back right.  Her hands are always in her mouth!  I was surprised I could get some shots w/o her hand in her mouth.
 Looking for 4 leaf clovers.

 Luca is obsessed with fishing and it was such a nice day out today he asked Corey if he could go fishing.  He was finally able to open up his fishing pole he got for Xmas and practice fishing.  He seemed to love it.  I have no idea what started this obsession.

I was attempting to get a good picture of both of them together smiling but after taking over 50 pics I gave up.  It used to be so much easier when they weren't mobile and they would just sit and smile.
Hope you all have a great St. Patty's day! :)

1 comment:

  1. You took alot of good pictures! You are getting better using the camera.

    ReplyDelete