Friday, March 18, 2011

Luna's 2nd Birthday Party!

Our neighbor, who lives 2 houses down the street and they are the only neighbors in our community with kids, invited us to her 2nd Bday party. Her name is Luna which means moon in Italian.   she was born on a full moon in her own house, her mom did a natural birth in the bathtub!  It was such a great bday party. They had a balloon guy that the kids just LOVED and he made some amazing stuff!


This is an alligator on Luca's head and he's wearing a space rocket.


He was so excited that he could ride his bike to the Birthday party. It was so nice to be able to do that! I am looking forward to living in a neighborhood with kids that we can do this more often.
I'm so mad I didn't bring my camera to show you all the other things the guy made but this party was really nice.  They are vegan so it was a nice change to go to a bday party and eat healthy foods.  They had hummus, bean/corn salad, greek salad, veggies, and rice rolled in a green leaf and some other great tasting, healthy food! 
He just loved this thing!
So this balloon guy had a mustache that curled and he was wearing a hat. Luca said "Hey cowboy, make me a T-rex!" OMG I wanted to bust out laughing but I held it in told Luca he wasn't a cowboy and to ask nicely! 
Good thing the guy really liked him, he made Luca 3 things!  I really liked the balloon guy and got his card, I think it would be great for O's bday party this summer.



So I went to change O's diaper again before her nap and her diaper was semi-dry after drinking lots of milk and water, I figured she needed to go and attempted the potty again. She sat on it for about a minute and nothing happened, even when I turned on the water. So she walked around without a diaper on while I was getting Luca ready to go potty and she came running back saying "I went potty!" Yep, she went on the carpet and even showed me where she went! I was still happy that she was able to tell me that she went and she is showing some signs of readiness, I'm just not ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...she went potty on the carpet! Those balloon shapes were cool. I like that little girls name Luna.

    ReplyDelete