Happy 3rd Birthday Luca!
Luca's fish cake that he asked for. My sister made a cake exactly like this - but I ordered this because I wanted to enjoy myself this week and not have her have to stress over making a cake. 
Family picture
My brother and sister

I love this picture of all the cousins and how excited Olivia is!
Hopefully my kids will realize that I'm usually the one taking the pictures and that's why I'm not in them!
Before we cute the cake.
Jes and Brian
Aunt JuJu, Uncle Kevin, Evie & Elle
Matt & Crystal who are expecting in August! Congrats!
I don't know what it is, but I really like to go all out on my kids birthday. I guess it's for several reasons, most importantly because it's their Birthday and I'm so happy to have them in my life and their Birthday is a reminder of what little miracles they are! Secondly, I really do enjoy doing this. They say you should do the things you are passionate about and parties/deco are my passion so I would love to do this when the kids go to school instead of finding a full-time job and just owning my own little event planning company with my sister. Mary is more the creative one. She helped with the cake pops and is really good with food and the small details. I think I have a good overall vision of what I want and my sister can help put it together - she also has more patience than me. This will happen someday because I will make it happen! I will just add these parties to our portfolio! Anyone need a party planner for their kids next Birthday? :) Tomorrow is Luca's 2nd Birthday party with all of his buddies - should be a great time for him! ;) You know me, I will take lots of pictures! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment