Here are some random pics from our point and shoot which we don't use as much but I forgot that we took these pics...
Here's Luca writing the letter "L"
Jes and Ante were over a couple of weekends ago to visit the kids. Luca took most of these pics that I'm posting.
His new dinosaur collection ...he loves dinosaurs.
Corey's Uncle Pat was over to visit. Luca is the best photographer ever, all I have to do is give him the camera and he just shoots away!
He brought Corey's grandma's rocking chair over for us to keep. The kids loved it.
Luca also took this pic of O, I recently submitted her pictures to Sydney So Sweet model search. It's the place where I buy all of her hair bows. They are looking for models to put on their website to display their bows. I really hope she gets chosen, then she'll get free bows!!! I think she's a great candidate because, well, she always has a bow in her hair and she has the most beautiful curly hair, but I am pretty biased.
She's definitely a shoe in to win the contest. With that beautiful hair, her hair makes the bows look cute.
ReplyDeleteShe should win FOR SURE! She has the BEST hair!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I'm crossing my fingers that she wins! :)
ReplyDelete