Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Luca
I have to write this down b/c I always try to compare milestones between Luca and Olivia and then I think I will remember them in my head and then I always forget, so here it is. Today, Luca drew a picture of a ghost and it actually looked like a ghost! He drew it on his doodle pro and by the time I got my camera out to take a pic he erased it! Ugh! I know this sounds weird but it was a really good drawing, not just scribbles, it looked like a ghost shape, it had two eyes and a mouth and then he said "there's something missing....arms!" He then drew some arms on the ghost. He can also write the letter L, sometimes it's backwards but most of the time it's the right way. He also can draw a U but then he'll stop at the top of the U and then make a circle into it. He can draw a C, too so he's VERY close to writing his name. A's are a little tough, although, he can draw a triangle so I think he will get it soon. I'm so happy at how fast he's progressing. He's one smart little guy. I bought some pre-school activity books for him at the dollar store and he seems to enjoy it and he's really good at it, it's activities such as matching and drawing lines, coloring, identifying colors, he likes it but I can only let him do it for 15 minutes then we have to stop because he loses focus, which is normal. He also got brainquest for his birthday and he loves it and is very good at it. It also has different activities using pictures to increase his vocabulary, counting, matching, identifying things that are missing, he's very good at it, too.
I have to interject with a funny story about Olivia....today she was also drawing on the doodle pro and Corey told her to draw his face, well she took the doodle pro pen and proceeded to draw ON his face! It was funny.
Luca's new favorite show is Dino Dan. He loves that show and he's also into dinosaurs very much. Ante and Jes bought him a T-Rex figurine for Valentines day and he watches Dino Dan with it everytime. They just recently bought him 2 more figurines to add to his collection and he's on cloud 9!
Corey is on Spring break this week so we've been taking the kids out a lot, yesterday to the park and today to Cosi. Luca looked everywhere for his little crush, Kayla. He was very sad that she wasn't there but he still had fun without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment