Monday, February 7, 2011

Chiara's 1st Birthday!

Today we celebrated Chiara's 1st Birthday today at Playgroup. Amy, Chiara's mom, got each kid a HUGE cupcake to decorate. Luca LOVED it!

The kids are all lined up to play 'Pin the tail on the Donkey' Luca won!

This age is so much fun because they are able to play games, it's so great!

This was a really neat game. The kids all sat in a circle and passed around a gift. Whenever the music would stop, the kid who was holding the gift got to unwrap it. (The gift was wrapped about 10 times) Each kid got to unwrap it, and the last person to unwrap the gift got it! The kids loved it!

Here's the Bday girl digging into her cake! What a fun party!  Happy 1st Bday Chiara!

Poor Olivia's head. On Friday, we literally walked into the mudroom and she started to run and fell and hit her head on the corner of the wall. I've never seen a bump on the head get so big in front of my eyes. I was so nervous because I was by myself and wasn't sure if it was a serious bump. Olivia stopped crying within 2 minutes of hitting her head. I tried putting ice on it and she didn't want anything to do with the ice so I had to force hold her down to make sure I at least put it on for a minute. I know she'll have many more of these but it's such a scary thing when they get hurt. My poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the game idea whoever got the gift last got to keep it. The giant cupcake idea was cute too. I can't believe how grown up Olivia looks.

    ReplyDelete