Thursday, February 24, 2011

Galaxy Games!

I've had the kids in the house for over a week and I think it's time for them to play! They are feeling much better and I was a little skeptical of taking them out of the house because I don't want them to get sick again but I guess I can't keep them in a bubble all of their life.


This place was fun for the kids - they both loved it.  I can't believe I haven't taken the kids here, it's only a few minutes away from our house.

I even took the kids to McDonalds for lunch which is very rare for me to do because I'm not a fan of the ingredients, even though I love a Big Mac and fries every once in a while and it's been a while.    They were so excited about their "surprise" (their kids meal toy) after they ate their meal.  I think they still love Chipotle much better which makes me happy.
He's focused and determined!
Griffin, the little boy throwing the ball, is moving to Indianapolis.  We will miss his mom, Kim, and his sister Delaney who were in our playgroup.
Can you find the kids?

I bought the kids slippers since Corey and I walk around the house with slippers on, they were pretty excited to have their own pair, too. Plus, they were only $1.98 each at my favorite store - Target!

Olivia's two front teeth on top are coming in. She woke up from her nap today and pointed to her teeth and said "medicine." I guess that's one benefit of her getting her teeth so late is that she can tell us they hurt. I'm not sure if it's the teething or just her age, but she's been having a lot of tantrums for no reason. She'll just lay on the floor and start crying for no reason. I'll even ask her "Do you want...your milk, to eat, your baby? She will just continue to cry so it could be her teeth or just the start of the terrific two's coming early.

No comments:

Post a Comment