Hi Everyone,
I learned of a feature that I can make this blog private only to those that I will allow access to my blog. This blog was intended for family and friends to catch up on what is going on with the kids and us. A lot of our friends and family are out of town and I thought this blog would be a great way for everyone to see pictures and milestones of the kids. It will take me about a week to get this set up so please send me an e-mail if you want access. You will just have to go through an extra step of entering a username and password to get into the blog...I know that's a pain, but I think I like that option because there is no need for people in India to see this blog and I'm ready for it to be private. Just shoot me an e-mail if you'd like access: joanna.andres@yahoo.com. I'm not going to send a mass e-mail to everyone, I'd rather send it to you if you want to read my blog! So let me know.
Thanks,
Joanna
No comments:
Post a Comment