My poor kids have been hit with strep throat, again! They've had really bad runny noses all week that wasn't going away, then this weekend they started to get a cough. I took them to the doctors this morning and they were tested postive for strep AND Olivia had an ear infection, too. Poor girl was so miserable all morning because in addition to strep and an ear infection she's getting two more teeth. She took a 5 hour nap! Now that's a record breaker - I kept going in her room to check on her but I didn't want to wake her up because I knew she wasn't feeling well so I just let her sleep. I'm shocked that they got it again. The last time we all got strep we made sure to clean the entire house, changed sheets, toothbrushes, sanitize everything we could but somehow they must have caught it at the gym or Luca's dance class which is the only two places we took them last week.
Luca did great again at the doctors office, he really likes Dr. Rob. He was chatting away with him telling him about his "boo-boo" on his finger and even telling Olivia "it's going to be ok." Which was so cute! Let's hope they stay healthy because it's so sad to see your kids so sick and miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment