Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend with Nonna, Nonno, Zia & Gabri!

Luca spending some time with Papa before he leaves for Vegas.

I got to spend a lot of time with niece, Gabri.  She is such a good baby.  I seriously don't think she ever cries unless my kids are doing something to make her cry.  What a great baby she is and I think it's because Mary and Chris do such a great job with her.

My parents bought Gabri and Olivia the same matching outfits & Pj's.  So you will notice the entire weekend they were almost wearing the same thing everyday.
You've seen me do this to Luca, it must be a Cinquemani thing but we're all about our own Cirque de Soleil

Luca and Olivia's first time sledding.  Olivia didn't care for it much as you can tell by the picture.
My 72 year old father pulling my sister (running) and two kids.  I seriously don't know where he gets all his energy.
Now he's pushing my sister & Olivia.  Olivia was much happier in zia's arms.
All better!
In their pj's getting ready for bed!
Gabri can put her arms up on demand but wouldn't do it for the camera so my kids are trying to help her out. 
My poor dad has to give all three of them a horsey ride. 
My dad took this picture of Olivia he said she was calculating some financial figures for his retirement.

Olivia working on a puzzle with my Mom.
Gabri is so smart!  She can put her arms up on demand, clap, and wave hello.  She also says Mama and Dada it's so cute.  I swore it sounded like she was saying Luca's name, too.  She's on her way to crawling soon.  She can scoot around and I think it's a sign she'll be on the move soon!
Gabri is checking out Olivia's masterpiece.
More bedtime and matching pj photos.  Maybe next year we can find a unisex pj set so Luca can be included too.
We have a really nice hill in our side yard but Luca was afraid to go fast so I try to slow him down using my weight!

It was a great week having my family here. I love my life and it would be even better if they lived here in Columbus with me.  Maybe someday!

1 comment:

  1. Gabri & I had fun with you guys too. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete