Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cosi Again!

I took the kids to Cosi again but today it was PACKED compared to when I took them Friday.  There were a lot of kids from Elementary which was probably why it was so hectic in there today.  The kids still had fun especially because all of their friends were there!


I love this picture of Olivia and Sophia! Sophia asked me if I would just take a picture of her and Olivia! How adorable.

This is the helicopter that Luca just loves!  When I told him we were going to Cosi he asked me if we could play on the helicopter first. He's the pilot and Sophia is the passenger.
Olivia remembered the slides and that was the first thing she wanted to do.
Half car, half human.
Luca's new friend, Gia.  I recently joined another playgroup that only meets once a month that I love and everyone lives very close to us - Arligton, Hilliard and Dublin.  I love it and the kids are all very close in age.
Luca figured out how to turn the water on to make it shower!
Olivia was all about this rubber duckie.
The water area is definitely one of the kids favorite things.
Luca and Ethan playing together on the sound machine.
Whenever Luca would talk into this microphone it would light up on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment