Friday, January 14, 2011

Cosi!

Aunt JuJu, Uncle Kevin, Evie & Elle bought the family a Cosi pass for the year for Chistmas. I've always wanted to take the kids there and now I can take them anytime I want all year! They loved it and here's pictures to prove it!

For those of you who don't know what Cosi is, it's a science museum. This area was called the Kids zone but it's a pretty huge museum so I'm looking forward to seeing all the other different areas.
This water area was great ~ both kids didn't want to leave they were having so much fun.  They even provide little rain coats because they can get so wet.
This was a perfect place to go on this cold wintery day today!
I also bought a guest pass so if anyone would like to join us feel free!  It admits one guest and any children under the age of 2.
This was the power plant area.  Everytime Luca would put his hands on this it would make music, he loved it!
He's so handsome!
This was a little framed house with a sink in it that Olivia loved.
They especially enjoyed the doorbell button.
Olivia's checking it out.
Does that lady in the background seem annoyed?  My kids wouldn't stop pressing the button! 
Looks like I've got a future dishwasher! Yay!
Hanging around.
Olivia was intrigued by this.
Poor girl was having so much fun she didn't want to leave. 
There was another section that I didn't have my camera with me but Luca enjoyed it because there was an ambulance and a hospital area where he could wear a jacket, stethoscope, rubber gloves and they had x-rays, and all sorts of things you'd see in a real hospital!  They also had a helicopter and kitchen area that they both loved.  What a fun time.  Looking forward to taking them more often!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a great time. We should go the next time Gabri & I are in town.

    ReplyDelete