Some of you know that Corey and I are huge believers of The Secret. We learned about it several years ago after watching Oprah and borrowed the DVD from a friend. After watching it, it definitely changed our lives. I always looked at the glass half empty but now I can always make a positive out of something negative. Whenever I'm feeling down I just have to think of all the things I am grateful for and there are a lot of things. Anyway...I am a fan of The Secret on Facebook and this was on their status today and I thought I'd share it with all of you...
"If you make time to list all the things you are grateful for, and you feel the feelings of gratitude, you will feel amazing every day. Your frequency will be high and you will move through your days in love with being alive, bringing joy wherever you go, positively affecting one person after another.
When you live a life like this, everything you want will come before you even ask. (The Secret Daily Teachings)"
If you haven't seen the DVD or have read the book I highly recommend it! Since living The Secret...things just seemed to fall into place and worked out the way we envisioned it. We have two healthy, beautiful children, a warm home to live in and great people surrounding us. I am so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment