Luca woke up with a fever today so we've been home in a our pj's all day and I didn't take Luca to his dance class. I never leave them in their pj's all day because I feel like I'm not being productive, weird, I know, but Luca went down for his nap and asked me to change his clothes. I told him since he's sick he can wear his pj's all day but he wasn't happy about it. I think he's used to his routine of changing out of his pj's every morning. Once we gave him Tylenol his fever went away and I'm amazed at how much energy he still has. The kids asked me if they could color so I let them color and ran upstairs real quick to put the laundry in the dryer and start a new load to wash.
I have to say that I noticed how remarkably quiet they were. I should have figured they were up to no good! You can't really see this but they drew all over the sliding glass door.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser saved the day! I made the kids clean it and it came off!

Olivia learned what a square and triangle looks like and knows the difference.
I asked her to show me the square...here it is!! Smart girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment