Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the mind of my 2 year old....

So I have to write this down because I know I will forget but Luca says the funniest things!  I have no pictures to post just stories to share.

I asked Luca if he wanted to go to Sams Club with me and he said Yeah!  Once we got to Sams Club Luca said "Where's Sam?"  I said " We are at Sams Club."  He said "No this is a store, where's Sam?"  It made me laugh so hard!

This happened a while ago but as you all know Luca LOVES tools.  One day I was teaching him the difference between a Phillips screwdriver and a flat head screwdriver.  I said "This is a Phillips screwdriver" and he said "No!  My screwdriver, not Phillips!"

Lately, he's been telling me his name is Luca Joseph but it sounds more like "Luca Jo-fish."  He makes me laugh everyday, love that kid!

1 comment: