Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ouch!

Luca had his first, actually, his 2nd incident with the bouncy house. Since the bouncy house moves when they jump in it, it got closer and closer to the wall and he jumped right into the wall banging his knee and face and that's how he got these scabs on his beautiful face.



His 1st incident was that his fingernail got caught in the netting of the bouncy house and he tore off half of his middle finger nail.

But as you can see, he's still happy as can be!  I have to say that I get looked at up and down by people and I just want to say "No, I don't beat my kid!" because that's what I feel like they are thinking.
This is what Olivia thinks....
This is the face she gives us when she's being silly.
Here's my little fashionista posing in her new faux uggs.  I wish I could borrow her clothes. I want some Uggs!
Lately, Luca likes to blame things on his monkey.  I caught him in action turning off the lights. Can you see his monkey is doing it?  We had to put George in time-out.

1 comment: