Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All the Leaves are Brown & the Sky is Gray....

California Dreamin' on such a winters day! It was cold today and I love the song by the Mama & Papa's so I thought this title was fitting as well as the clothes my kids wore today! :)


Luca asked me to take a picture with his monkey. I asked him what his monkey's name was and he said "George!" I'm thinking he named him after Curious George one of his favorite books.

I love Luca's laugh.

Olivia went on the potty this morning! As I have mentioned before, Olivia wants to do everything her brother does. We still give Luca M&M's when he goes so Olivia must have really wanted an M&M today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Olivia looks like a big girl. Her hair is getting longer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary she is getting to be a big girl and I'm thinking it's about time for her 1st haircut/trim.

    ReplyDelete