When I was a little girl I have pictures of me sticking my bottom teeth out whenever I was mad, nervous, or feeling silly. Well, somehow Olivia does that same face (well, without the teeth) and I took video of it. She cracks me up. I just hope she doesn't get an under bite like I did!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
America's Funniest Video
The other day we had America's Funniest Videos on TV and Luca loved it. So now after we eat dinner he'll say "I wanna watch Funny." Even though I hate having my kids watch a lot of TV they actually sit nicely together and laugh and it give us time to clean up after dinner. I love how much room we have on the couch but they always choose to sit so close together.


When I was a little girl I have pictures of me sticking my bottom teeth out whenever I was mad, nervous, or feeling silly. Well, somehow Olivia does that same face (well, without the teeth) and I took video of it. She cracks me up. I just hope she doesn't get an under bite like I did!
When I was a little girl I have pictures of me sticking my bottom teeth out whenever I was mad, nervous, or feeling silly. Well, somehow Olivia does that same face (well, without the teeth) and I took video of it. She cracks me up. I just hope she doesn't get an under bite like I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thinks she was more interested in watching AFHV than to show off her under bite.
ReplyDeleteShe was more interested in the TV but she did make the face in the beginning of the clip.
ReplyDelete