I never thought I'd be able to use any of Luca's clothes again and I was wrong! I've been putting on Luca's neutral shirts & jackets on Olivia especially when they play outside! They make great play clothes!
We got a new camera and it has a continuous mode ~ so you will probably notice that I am taking more pics plus I can never decide what pictures to post so I post them all! So here's a play by play of Luca throwing the leaves and having a blast.
Time to Eat!
But wait, he has to take a spin before he eats! Lately, he's been playing pretend a lot. He'll say
"I got to go to work to make money to buy nilk." For some reason he'll always say nilk instead of milk. He'll grab his sippy cup (b/c he wants to be like his dad & Corey takes coffee/tea to work) and he gives me a kiss goodbye! Then off he goes in his car!
How cute!! I see you are enjoying your new camera.
ReplyDelete