Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fearless!

I don't have any pictures to post but I just had to make sure to write this down before I forget because I always thought I'd remember certain milestones with Luca and then when Olivia reaches them I forget when Luca did! So here it goes!

Thursday morning Luca woke up and as he does every morning he crawls in bed with me and watches his favorite cartoons. Lately, it has been Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse and now his favorite is Curious George....depends on what time he wakes up & what is on. Olivia usually sleeps in and I just wait until I hear call "Momma." Well, as I was getting dressed I heard a big THUMP and then a loud cry! I ran into Olivia's room and found her out of the crib on the floor next to her paci and baby. I'm not exactly sure if she threw her paci or baby out and was trying to reach for it and fell out of the crib or if she was being a little monkey and attempted to crawl out of it. I felt so bad for her as she was pretty shaken up by it but after I offered her some milk her tears were gone immediately and I knew she was ok. I started to panic because she is only 16 months old and has already learned how to crawl out of the crib. I can't remember when Luca did this but I know it was closer to two...I think! See! This is why I am writing this down because I forget these things. Anyway, I started to ask my friends about a crib tent and was ready to go out and buy one until Corey came home and after I told him what happened he reminded me that her mattress wasn't on the lowest level possible. So now I don't think she will able to do it again...yet, but I'm sure my little daredevil will attempt it in the future but for now I think we are ok.

Another thing that Olivia has done is she has shoplifted twice in one week! The day that I took her to get her haircut at the mall I was shopping around & looking at earrings. When I went to the car and took O out of her stroller I saw a pair of earrings in the stroller! The next day, I went to the grocery store and the same thing happened. I went to put her into her carseat and she stole a bag of M&M's! She must have done it while I was taking out the groceries out of the cart to check out b/c I had no idea. So watch out people my sweet little angel is also a shoplifter!

No comments:

Post a Comment