This is what Corey & I did 10 years ago! I remember working at Time Warner and my boss and co-worker came into work on a Monday morning and showed us a video of them skydiving over the weekend. I went home & told Corey about how I would love to do that someday. Corey wanted to do it too, so on my 22nd Birthday he bought this for me as my present. It was a crazy experience and I'm glad my chute opened because 10 years later I have 2 precious little ones that I adore! Just a side note...the guy who took the pic and video of me - his shoot got tangled and he had to cut them and open his emergency shoot - after that I will never skydive again but am glad his 2nd chute opened!


Look at that smile that looks so evil.



This sweet little girl is always getting into something.

Olivia loves books, especially at bedtime.

Luca has memorized his favorite book, Good Night Moon.
I can't wait to see the kids. They are getting so big.
ReplyDeleteHi Joanna! I hope you had a great birthday! That is awesome that you had the chance to go sky diving 10 years ago! I never had an opportunity to do that! The kids looks so cute in PJS! Anneliese has that same ballet shoe shirt from Gymboree :-)
ReplyDelete