My princess of course! I can't believe I got this costume for $2 at Target last year. Hoping to find some more good deals after Halloween again this year. I love getting a good bargain!
I can't believe how cooperative they were to take a picture today!
Me & DJ Luca...I mean, Lance! And NO people he's not a candy corn! I heard that a couple of times today. I guess I wouldn't know who he was if I didn't have kids.
They were so good today! Taking it all in I guess.
Olivia and Luca were dancing to one of their favorite songs "Apples & Bananas" that the band was singing.
Olivia was a little scared when we went through the Haunted Trail.
Luca saw Foofa so we had to take a picture of them together!
This scarecrow was great!
Luca LOVED the hay maize. He had this smile on his face the entire time he thought it was so fun!
The scarecrow was so great with the kids!
Luca wasn't so sure about the "white people."
Olivia saw Elmo and yelled "Elmo! Elmo!" Elmo was touching Olivia's dress and Elmo's mom said "Olivia be gentle!" At first I thought why is she telling my daughter to be gentle and how does this stranger know my daughters name! Then I quickly realized that Elmo was also named Olivia!
Next year you need to invite us to go. I think Gabri will enjoy it. Looks like the kids had fun. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDelete