It looks like she's having second thoughts...
Her 1st hairdresser.
Taking a snack break during the haircut.
We were a little early for her hair appointment so I let her play in the mall play area.
We don't go to this mall very often b/c it's farther away from our house but she enjoyed all the animals! She thought most animals were a doggy...I guess a skunk kinda of looks like some dogs?
But she definitely knew the tiger b/c Papa is a huge Bengals fan and he and Luca wear a lot of Bengals shirts with Tigers on them and when I asked her "where is the tiger?" she quickly ran to it.
So happy to play and have mommy time all to herself! Luca takes an Extended Movemnt class but I call it dance class. They dance for 45 minutes, story time/pre-school type activities/crafts, and gymnastics for 45 minutes. I basically get to drop him off and get 2 1/2 hours to run some errands with just Olivia. She loves the attention & Luca loves his class, and I love being able to run errands with just one child! It's a win-win situation for us all!
Olivia loved the Zebra! So many people were complimenting how they LOVED Olivia's hair which happens all the time but today I counted and 7 strangers said it! I started to have 2nd thoughts on getting her hair cut!
Here are some pics we took over the weekend. Hilliard had a free fall festival that we decided to go to last minute.
She gave the "punkins" a kiss.
Luca and Olivia love Bouncy Houses. This is their 2nd time in a bouncy house and both times we had to go in there and get them out b/c they loved it so much that they refused to come out!
Poor Olivia could hardly stand up in there!
Luca getting a prize for tossing a bean bag in a pumpkins mouth!
Columbus does a good job having so many free activities for Halloween. We all even got a free hot dog, apple cider, donut and chips!
Luca is not afraid of "fake" animals like this pig but Olivia was.
But he's afraid of real animals like the lamb but Olivia is not. Olivia picked up some grass and tried to feed the "lamby."
Checking out the Llama.
I can't believe Luca is still afraid of animals.
ReplyDelete