So our plan was to get a pumpkin at the Corn Maize that we went to on Saturday but their selection wasn't so great so I decided to go back to Jacqueman farms - where we've taken Luca for the past 3 years now to get a pumpkin. When we pulled into the farm we got there at 11ish and they said they weren't open until 1pm but they let us take some pictures but we still have no pumpkins. :(
The only picture that they are in it together! They were all over the place!
I felt bad that they were all excited about these pumpkins but didn't get to take one home since they weren't open.
Olivia wanted the biggest pumpkin!
This one was more her size!
Always stopping to smell the flowers!
I can't believe that it has been in the 80's here! What a beautiful weekend!
She probably smells the flowers because daddy always made us look at plants and flowers
ReplyDeleteThat's funny b/c he gave us those flowers! ;)
ReplyDelete