Here she is on belly time. She enjoys it for about 5 minutes then wants nothing to do with it.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Sitting Pretty!
I can't believe that my baby is starting to sit up already! She even started a day before she turns 5 months old! I remember Luca sitting up at 5 months and I think Olivia is a little competitive and was trying to beat him. She can sit up when she has her little spinning toy in front of her and I put the boppy behind her b/c she will lose her balance and tip over or back. It's great that she hit this milestone so early but I'm also so sad b/c she's just growing up WAY too fast. The next milestone is crawling....I'm not looking forward to two mobile babies!

Here she is on belly time. She enjoys it for about 5 minutes then wants nothing to do with it.

Here she is on belly time. She enjoys it for about 5 minutes then wants nothing to do with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment