Monday, November 9, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Monday's are typically my day to get some chores done around the house. I have a great little helper that follows me around and insists on helping. Here's the proof! :) Olivia lucked out since she takes a nap in the morning but I hope that she will be as helpful as Luca. I also hope that Luca will continue to be mommies little helper forever! :)


Luca loves to push the finished laundry back to our room.

Here he is helping me push the wet clothes into the dryer. Sometimes when he knows I'm doing laundry he'll grab his stuffed monkey from his crib and throw it in the washer so his monkey can get a bath.


He loves to vacuum! He can't quit say vacuum but calls it "back".


Helping me take his trash out - dirty diapers...yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment