Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brotherly Love

I know I always say this but Luca is really a good big brother to Olivia. Whenever she fusses I'll tell him to go play with your sister and he will make her smile. She loves it when he plays with her, especially in her exersaucer. She'll start to fuss but once Luca comes over and plays with her she smiles. I think she has a little bit of my personality, she doesn't like to be left alone and loves company.



I like to reward Luca when he's good and he LOVES vanilla wafer cookies. We have been trying to teach him that he cannot eat on the carpet, only on the tile. He understands the rules but sometimes likes to break it. Lately he will pick up a book and sit in Olivia's rocking chair on his own while I am changing Olivia. He'll point to the pictures and say what the word is. I really need to go to the library and start getting him some more books so he'll get a better vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment