Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Gonna Getcha!

Luca's very first sentence he's ever said was this weekend! Luca loves to be chased. As Corey and I were chasing him around the house we would say "I'm going to get you!" and he would try to say it back "I gonna getcha" is somewhat like it sounded. It was so adorable! I also asked him what he wanted for Xmas this year and he said "Baby" and Corey and I both denied his 1st Xmas request. He obviously had no idea what I was asking him at the time. I am just trying to get him prepped for his visit to Santa.


Today I took Luca to the Annie Jam Band today with the MNM's. He loved it. He was the only one that was dancing to her beats!

e
He was so intrigued by these ribbons that you are supposed to flap like a bird with. He kept tangling himself.



Here he is being teachers pet. He sat right next to the music teacher. I think she liked him because he was so good. Everytime she would say put your musical instrument back in the box he would do it. He takes instructions very well. I'm so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment