Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day

Here's my happy little girl in her "Whatever happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's outfit". She's very excited that her Nonno and Nonna will be making a visit for Xmas this year. I am also VERY excited b/c I always get a nice break when they are here. We also found out today that Evie will be having a little SISTER in March! YAY! Olivia is super excited to have another girl cousin. Maybe Aunt Mary and Uncle Chris will adopt a boy in January so Luca can have a boy cousin. ;)


Today was a beautiful fall day in Cbus. Luca loves the outdoors and I let him play outside while we were waiting for Papa to get home from work. I love this Japanese Maple tree in our front yard, it's so pretty in the fall and we were so glad that they didn't have to tear it down when they put our driveway in, it just made it!


Luca was having fun riding in his little firetruck.

Here he is playing in our neighbors front yard in the leaves. I think he loved the noise it made when he would run across them.

When he saw his Papa drive down the street he literally hopped off his Firetruck and ran to his car! So Papa gave him a small ride to the house and he was soo happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment