Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party - Costumes III

Corey and I threw our very 1st Halloween Party. It was adult only and the kids had a slumber party at their Grammy's she even watched Evie, too which was great. Unfortunately, Olivia must have known she wasn't at home and she woke up at 2am, 4am, and 6am but all she needed was her paci and she went back to bed. I felt bad that Grammy had to wake up but she didn't want her to wake the other 2 and normally Olivia never wakes up that many times throughout the night but I think Olivia must have known she wasn't in her bed and lately she hasn't been digging her pack n play as much.

Corey and I dressed as The Biggest Loser and he was my trainer "Camille Toe". Everyone had a good laugh. Corey definitely likes getting into charachter whenever we have a costume party. He seriously almost made me pee my pants when he was doing squats in his thong outfit.


Here I am at the end of the night after Corey whipped my butt and I lost all the weight.


Pat and Diane as Army people.


Joe and Angie were our costume winners. We had everyone vote and they were 1st place and Jon and Kate were in 2nd.


Disco 70's girl - Raynbow and Sam the prisoner. Both in my mommies group.

No comments:

Post a Comment