Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday Experience...

When we arrived back in Ohio from Michigan, I decided I wanted to experience Black Friday for the 1st time. I used to think people who shopped on Black Friday were crazy, but now I am one of those people. They just had so many great deals! I was not one of the crazy people that waited in lines for hours. I basically got up at 4:45 am and showed up at Target right at 5am when they opened the doors. I did have to get in a line to get in but it was less than 5 minutes. I got everything I wanted so I was very happy with my 1st experience. The only part I didn't like was the electronics department was crazy busy! So I stayed away from that area but was still able to get a digital pic frame for only $29. I also went to Kohls afterward. The lines to check out was wrapped around the entire store but I guess it was worth it with the deals that I got. When I came back home I told Corey how there were a lot of 40" TV's left at Target. He decided he wanted to go to Home Depot hoping to get a $20 wet vac that was worth over $100 but they were all gone. Instead, he came back home with the 40" TV for our bonus room! He thought since I told him about the TV's that meant I wanted one? Hmmm... not sure about that one? LOL

We were practicing taking some Xmas shots. I want to get professional pics taken for them for Xmas but I am nervous about both of them co-operating at the same time.

Olivia kept sliding off her butt since this is on the hardwood floors. Good thing the Boppy caught her fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment