Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Olivia at 4 Months Old

Ms. Olivia at 4 months old. Ok - so this pic was taken today. I have been really sick I think with the flu. I went to Michigan this weekend with Olivia to visit Zia (Aunt Mary) and when I arrived I started to feel like I was getting a soar throat. I took some medicine that night and woke up feeling sick. Yesterday I felt worse b/c I kept getting the chills and felt very weak and Corey took the day off work so I wouldn't spread it to the kids plus I just didn't have the energy. Today I feel much better and the kids seem ok so far. I just don't understand how I got sick especially since I hardly left the house last week because everyone was getting sick.

Olivia is definitely growing! I'm not sure her weight but I can just tell she's gained some pounds - my arms are getting soar from carrying her and Luca up & down the stairs! Her hair is growing incredibly fast! She has her 4 month check up on Friday and I'm looking forward to seeing how much she's grown.


Here's Luca in his Big Bro shirt. He had some nice bonding time with Corey while I was visiting my sister. You could tell he missed both Olivia and I. When we got back he gave me a big hug & kept kissing me and asked for baby. Then he was feeding me his goldfish. He also kept trying to feed Olivia - he put one in her mouth, thankfully I caught it but I think he just missed her and was trying to share.



Here's the big bro. His shirt is a little big but he will soon grow into it. He saying more and more words everyday. He is very close to saying I luv you. He's very friendly, everytime we are at the grocery store he has to say hi to everyone we pass. Then they'll say hi back and he'll say hi a few more times.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! They are so cute. I look almost everyday for updates on these two lil butes... I miss you guys. Love, Nay-nay

    ReplyDelete