Today Luca was FULL of energy and literally was jogging laps around our kitchen island. We are excited for the MnM Halloween Party tomorrow. We get to dress up the kids and there will be 50 moms and everyone will be bringing some food so it will be packed but Luca will have a great time, I'm sure!
Luca giving his sister a good night kiss. I can't explain how good of a big brother he is. He really loves her so much. There are so many times where I will just catch him giving Olivia a kiss for no reason at all. He also likes to try to carry her now. He can't pick her up yet but he tries.
This shot is with Olivia smiling. They are in their new PJ's that Jes & Ante (Olivia's Godparents) bought them for Halloween. They are too sweet!
Luca is smiling in this pic. It's so hard to get them both to smile at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment