Here's my baby girl growing up so fast. I can't believe how big she's getting. She sure likes to sleep. She took a nap last night around 5:30 when I was getting dinner ready and I had to wake her up at 9:30 since she napped through her 8:30 bedtime. I thought for sure she would wake up in the middle of the night but instead she slept in until 7:30am and when she woke up she was just cooing and smiling and was happy as can be.
I can't believe Luca is going to be 19 MONTHS tomorrow! He's getting closer to 2 years old...unbelievable. I went shopping today and I was hoping to get something for myself but of course I end up buying something for the both of them. One of these days I will buy something for me. Hopefully it's not when they turn 18! I will put Luca in his new shirt tomorrow for his 19 month Bday. As for Olivia, I bought her the cutest little tube top for when she's 12-18 months. I guess now is the time to buy them both their summer clothes for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment