I remember winning this stuffed animal ghost when I used to be in a Monthly Euchre club with my girlfrends. I remember saying to myself "What am I going to do with this thing?" Well, now I can use it to take Halloween pics with my kids and they seem to love this soft, cuddly, friendly-looking ghost.
Here we are at the Dublin Spooktacular! What a fun event for the kids. It was very organized. They had a haunted trail, trick or treating station, a hay maze that Luca loved and all other kinds of fun activities. I think Luca was confused at all the costumes. We're trying to work on him saying Trick or Treat.
We decided to dress Olivia in Luca's monkey costume from last year and wanted to put her in the Baby Bjorn. We wouldn't have been able to put her in the Baby Bjorn with her Pea Pod costume. Luca kept pointing to her saying "Monkey? Baby?" he was so confused.
Look at these kids! Arent' they they cutest? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment