Tuesday, October 6, 2009

19 Months!

Luca turned 19 months old today. He's such a good big brother to Olivia. He's finally starting to put two words together. Yesterday he said "more please". He also learned how to sign the word please. He also knows how to sign more, eat, and milk. He's saying so many more words and associates sounds. When he hears a plane he'll say "PANE" and when he hears a train he'll say "choo choo".


Here's the shirt I bought him yesterday. It says "Daddy's got my back" and it has two monkeys on it. I just HAD to get it AND it was on sale. :)



Here's Luca and Olivia sitting together.


Ms. Olivia happy as can be. She loves it when I play peek a boo with her. She is starting to laugh but I haven't been able to catch it on video yet. She's also rolled twice now. I wasn't able to load the video of her rolling b/c it was too long.



Luca patting Olivia's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment