Olivia had her 4 month check up and she's right on track developmentally. She weighed 15 pounds exactly, she was 25"long, and her head circumference was 16 1/2". She was in the 75th Percentile across the board in weight, height and head. The doc said we can start giving her rice cereal if we want but said it's ok if we wait especially since we have enough to do with Luca. I think I'll wait. I did feed Luca rice cereal at 4months but waited until he was 6 months to give him baby food which was a good idea, especially since I made all of his baby food which I'll do again for Olivia.
Last night Grammy watched Olivia and Luca so Corey and I could go to Brian Miller's MBA dinner at Buca Di Beppo. We had a great time and of course didn't take any pics. Olivia apparantly was chatting with Grammy til 9pm which was great b/c when we got home at around 11pm she woke up and we fed her and she and Luca slept in until 9:45am. We haven't slept in this late in LONG time so it was awesome! Corey and I both needed the sleep since he's narcaleptic and I have sleep apnea!
No comments:
Post a Comment