Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mamma!

Today was a great day, I turned 31! I am so blessed with such great friends and wonderful family. I love Birthdays because it reminds you that a lot of people love you. Just a simple Happy Birthday from people shows that they care and are thinking of you, it's so sweet. This is my favorite Bday gifts my two babies! Here they are getting ready for bed so Mamma could have a nice dinner with her Moms N Munchkins friends. We went to My Big Fat Greek and it was great. Unfortunately, we had such a great time that I forgot to snap a pic!





Luca, Olivia and Papa gave me a warm quilt for our new bed and they gave it to me a day before my birthday so I could wake up on my Bday nice and warm. I also got a food processor that I've always wanted and beautiful red roses. The beautiful roses below were from Aunt JuJu, Uncle Kevin and Evie. I never received fresh flowers from Fed Ex. As the Fed Ex lady pulled up I thought...Oh no Corey bought MORE golf clubs? I had no idea I was getting beautiful flowers. It was very sweet of them.


I also had Grammy, Papi and Evie visit me this morning and gave me a nice Bday gift - Clothes which I desperately need. I wish I would of taken a pic of lil Ms. Evie - she had the cutest little tutu with a monkey shirt. She was precious! My parents are in Florida and my mom is still recovering from her surgery. She had her galbladder taken out but it was infected and she started getting an infection throughout her body so she was in the hosptial for 5 days. I wish they lived here so I could help them out.


Here's me and Luca and the beautiful flowers that Corey bought me. :) I love flowers! I am lucky to have a great husband and 2 wonderful children that make me smile everyday.

1 comment: