Today was my friend, Mariangela's Birthday. I met her through MnM and she's become a very good friend. She is from Pescara, Italy and met her husband, Marc in the states. She's lived here just a few years and her English is wonderful. I want to hang around her more often so I can brush up on my Italian and teach it to my kids. Her son, Filippo is Luca's age.
I made a ton of food! Mini Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Tiramisu, Bruschetta, Tomato, Basil & Mozzerella kabobs, Hummus & Veggies, stuffed mushrooms, spinach & artichoke dip and cheese & crackers. The ladies brought the wine and we went through a lot of it! It was such a fun night!
I threw her a Birthday party and invited most of our close MnM friends. We had a great time and Maria enjoyed herself.
I forgot to buy candles so this is all I had. Corey turned 32 last year so I told her she was 23 today....she's really 36 but it made her day that we told her she was going to be 23!
No comments:
Post a Comment