So my kids think they are hilarious with their jokes. They always make up knock knock jokes that don't make any sense but Luca and Olivia both think their jokes are hilarious. Sometimes Luca will laugh and say "that was a good one, Olivia!" While Corey and I look at each other so confused at her joke! Anyway, she did make up a good one yesterday. "Why did Papa cross the road? Because the chickens were all gone!"
Luca has been playing BBall and today was his 3rd game. The 1st two were a little rough, as he is very gentle and it looks like he's afraid to take the ball, or even try to take a shot, etc. The team consists of girls and boys in Kindergarten and 1st grade so the 1st graders are just really good and well, he's never played the game before so this is all new to him. Today he was much more how do I say it, aggressive? He shot the ball about 3 times which is good for him and he tried stealing the ball and hustled. He did great. I was crying I was laughing so hard bc he just looked so cute and was trying so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment