Monday, February 10, 2014

Caserta Cousins!

Corey's sister, Julie, asked if we would watch the girls while they went on a ski trip over the weekend. They came over after school on Friday and spent the night and most of the day on Saturday with us. Luca and Olivia were thrilled to play with their cousins! Here's Olivia and Elle playing Candy Land.
Elle Bell
Evie and Luca were playing spies. 
Then I decided to give the girls mani's and pedis.  Poor Luca the only boy and he decided he wanted his nails painted clear.  Then for the pedi's he decided he's rather watch cartoons.
I baked some Valentine Cupcakes for them to decorate. 
Yum!
Olivia likes hers extra sugary. 
Yummy!
Big bite!
She LOVES sweets.
Evie is cracking up b/c Olivia got frosting on her nose.
Happy girl!
Elle likes to take her time.
Here's the masterpiece.  The kids had fun and I'm exhausted!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment