Olivia wanted to bake some cookies for Valentines. So, we were going to drop them off Corey's work but he took off a little early so he could go to the store and make us all dinner and I got a dozen of red roses delivered. Corey thought he was going to be OOT for work so he planned ahead and had them delivered but his trip got cancelled so we got to spend Vday with him after all!
I had the kids make Corey a card. It's hard to read b/c it's too busy with the patterns but here is what it says....
10 Things I love about you.....love Olivia.
1. I love your pancakes.
10 Things I love about you.....love Olivia.
1. I love your pancakes.
2. I love when you tickle me.
3. I love when you wrestle with me.
4. I love when you take me places.
5. I love when you make me bracelets.
6. Sledding with me.
7. Hugs.
8. Kisses.
9. Take me to school.
10. Take me to Dance.
Corey LOVED it and said it was the best card he's ever gotten.
Corey LOVED it and said it was the best card he's ever gotten.
Luca did one, too!
10 Things I love about my Papa....love Luca
10 Things I love about my Papa....love Luca
1. He's nice to me.
2. He does what I want to do.
3. He let's me play with my I-Pad.
4. He let's me borrow his stuff.
5. He wrestles with me.
6. He cares about me.
7. He loves me.
8. He lets me watch TV.
9. His jokes.
10. He fixes things.
They both came up with these all on their own. I thought it was soo sweet!
They both came up with these all on their own. I thought it was soo sweet!
So Corey decided to do one for the kids, too. You can read his since it's typed out!
Olivia keeps telling us that she wants to be a singer when she grows up and whenever she's in the car she can sing any song and knows almost all the words. She told Corey recently that she didn't want to sing in front of him because she didn't want him to laugh or something. Now she sings in front of him all the time.
I thought it was very sweet. I was curious what they would say about me but Corey said "Luca didn't want to do one for you." Happy Valentines to me! :(





No comments:
Post a Comment