Friday, February 21, 2014

Backseat Conversations....

Our neighbor, Ashlin, is in the same class as Olivia.  Ashlin has 3 brothers so her Mom is always lugging around her brothers for pick up and drop off so I offered to pick her on every mornings so her Mom didn't have to rush dressing two other little ones, etc. Today was the first day I picked up Ashlin and even though Pre-School is less than a 5 minute drive their conversation was SOO cute!! 

Ashlin: "What did you eat for breakfast, Olivia?"
Olivia: "Rice Krispy Cereal." 
Ashlin: "I ate this pink stuff it was delicious." 

Me: Ashlin are you excited for school today?
Ashlin: Yes.
Me: What's your favorite part about school?
Ashlin: Playing with Play-Doh
Olivia: Me too!  We play with Play-Doh when the boys are playing in the kitchen, they always make a big mess.


Ashlin: Olivia look at my nails, I just got them done.
Olivia: Me, too!  Look at mine.
Then I heard "ohh yours is pretty, yours it, too! I like your sparkles.

Their two other girlfriends in class is Myla and Leighton.
Olivia:  Let's tell Myla and Leighton we drove together.  You tell Leighton and I will tell Myla, Ok?

How cute are they?  Then when I got them out of the car they held hands going into school.  Then they held hands going into class together.

No comments:

Post a Comment