Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Photos!

I took these awhile ago to help promote my Valentine Mini Sessions for my photog business. I was a little disappointed as that I didn't get as many Vday sessions as I was hoping, but I guess I did take most of my clients pictures this fall and not everyone wanted Valentine Pictures but I thought it was a cute theme. Corey did a great job making the kissing booth. We probably broke even with all the supplies, backdrops and everything put into but that's ok! Most photogs are not as busy the 1st of the year compared to the end of the year with Fall and Christmas pictures and I'm still learning so it's all good. But here are my beautiful babies!!
They really do love each other.
Is it bad that I curled her hair?  Her hair is starting to get thick like mine and all of those tight curls she used have aren't there anymore.  Her hair is more wavy than curly now. 
She's still cute curls or no curls!
I thought this was cute!
My certified hunk.




Luca loved having kiss marks all over his face. 
He wanted to do this reaction, this was all him not me.
Later Olivia took off her sweater and was being super silly!
I know this is a litte riskAY but i just love how I captured her laughing. 
I love my little Valentines!






No comments:

Post a Comment