Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Luca's Last B-Ball Game

Luca's last BBall game was on Sunday. He definitely improved from his first game. Unfortunately, he never scored any points, but on his last game I told him to try to make as many shots as he could and he did! I was proud of him. He's very good with hustling and has improved his dribbling but he wasn't confident enough to shoot so he would always pass the ball to his teammates.This game he really tried to make as many shots as he could and we were happy for him. 

This pic he's trying to rebound the ball. See his hands up? 
He's very fast and was always one of the 1st ones to run down the court.
Here he is dribbling.
This isn't the best pic b/c it's so blurry, but he was trying to make a shot!  I LOVED the referee b/c he pretty much helped coach the kids rather than be the referee. He even knew Luca's name.  He was very gentle and understanding as these were all Kindergarten and 1st graders who didn't really know what they were doing.   
P.S.  I was doing so great with my diet!  I had no Pop and I only went out to eat once for sushi.  Well, on Sunday, Corey and I both ran 6 miles.  After the run, I was EXHAUSTED and didn't feel like going home to cook.  A friend of ours texted me asking me if we wanted to meet them at McDonalds to let the kids play in the playland. At first, Corey and I didn't think it was a good idea, but then we decided we could just eat salads.  By the time we got there I was starving and a Big Mac, Fries and Coke sounded perfect and so I ordered it.  It was good.  After I had the coke it was like an addiction, I had one on Monday AND Tuesday!  Ugh.  Then I weighed myself back to 116!  Really!?!  Ugh, what a waste!  I thought maybe running 6 miles would've cancelled that out...but NOPE!  :(

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm....how do any kids make baskets? That net looks SO HIGH!!! Can't they lower it? I think I'd have trouble getting it in :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, it actually is lower for them (lower than normal net height). A lot of kids made baskets even the girls!

      Delete